BLS for Health Care Providers (Initial, Recert or eLearning): This BLS course trains health care providers to promptly recognize several life threatening emergencies, perform high quality chest compressions and other basic cardiovascular life support skills in both, in and out of hospital settings.
- Critical concepts of high-quality CPR
- The American Heart Association Chain of Survival
- 1 and 2-rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- Bag-mask techniques for adult, child and infant
- Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant
- Choking in adult, child and infant