Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) (Initial, Recert or eLearning): This course is for health care professionals who direct or participate in providing advanced life support care in pediatric emergencies.
- 1 and 2-rescuer infant and child CPR and AED use
- Management of respiratory emergencies
- Cardiac rhythm disturbances and electrical therapy
- Vascular access
- Resuscitation team concept
- Cardiac, respiratory and shock case discussions and simulations
- Systematic approach to pediatric assessment