Airway Management: Unique program designed to give health care professionals a chance to learn, practice and demonstrate their ability in applying many airway skills used in resuscitation. Participants will increase their awareness of various airway products and skills required.
- 1 and 2-rescuer infant and child CPR and AED use
- Management of respiratory emergencies
- Cardiac rhythm disturbances and electrical therapy
- Vascular access
- Resuscitation team concept
- Cardiac, respiratory and shock case discussions and simulations
- Systematic approach to pediatric assessment