Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) (Initial, Recert or eLearning): This course is for health care professionals who direct or participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest and other cardiovascular emergencies.
- Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions
- Airway management
- ACLS Pharmacology
- Management of acute coronary syndromes (ACS) and stroke
- Effective communication and resuscitation team dynamics